11 June 2010

Short weeks

Short weeks sound good in theory but in reality they suck. If you have just one day off you're still expected to do a full weeks worth of work in four days. If you take two or more days you're not. The week obviously started with Monday off for Queens Birthday and it was womderful to have the extra time off, however this week has been so busy and draining as a result.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the extra break. But right now I'm exhausted.

This weekend is fairly low key thank goodness. Tomorrow night JP, RC and I are going to my sisters birthday mid-winter BBQ. Should be fun, relaxing at the least. I have a few errands to run at some stage, but nothing to taxing.

I think an early night is in order and a sleep in in the morning. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment