04 June 2010

Making JP watch "Glee" - Priceless

Thank God it's Friday. What a looooooooong week. Tonight I joined forces with JP's gf RC for a few laughs to finish of the week. We both love "Glee" and JP hates musicals. And, majority rules. muahahahahhahaha. So "Glee" it was. Half the time I didn't know if I should watch the TV or JP. His reactions were priceless. At the end of the third episode I could see the tension rising and the comments were getting shorter and snappier. At the end of the fourth episode I very quickly ejected the dvd and retreated from the room. JP was completely silent and rigid and I feared for the life of my "Glee" DVDs.
In a few weeks I might broach the subject of watching the rest of the episodes, but I think that's enough for now.
What a great start to a long weekend. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment