18 June 2010

Online TV

I don't watch much TV on TV. I watch all my TV online. So when someone asks me if I've seen that new ad or the promo for some new show I haven't seen it. But, if you ask me what's happening in some American show, I can tell you every detail and then some.

Here's the link for the site I use: http://www.tv-dome.net/

By watching TV online I can keep up with the American seasons. Winter can become a little boring because it's Summer in the US, meaning all the shows shut down for the season. I use this time to discover new shows. The website has most of the shows we see here, plus a whole lot that never get shown here.

So far, I've discovered:
"Being Erica" - a Canadian show about a woman who's psychiatrist can send her back in time.
"Life Unexpected" - an American show about a teenager that has been in foster care her whole life and tracks down her birth parents who were high school sweethearts. No longer together, they take her in and try to form a new family.
"Eastwick" - only 12 episodes long, about a group of 3 woman that discover they are witches
"Dollhouse" - a show about a woman that is a "doll" whose personality has been erased and is imprinted with new ones for clients.
"The Forgotten" - about a group of civilians that take on cases that the police can't solve.
"In Plain Sight" - another American show about a US Marshall that protects people in the witness protection program.

Another awesome TV website I visit is http://www.tv.com/
 
mmmmmm TV, I do love it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment