26 May 2011

The weekend. . .

hmmmm, I don't have so much to say today. . . the 30 day challenge gave me prompts that led me to having lots to blog about. I realise now that to keep this up I really need to have a few "back up" topics or prompts  to pull out on nights like this when I think I have nothing else to blog about.

This is going to be a pretty busy weekend. On Saturday morning Rachel, John, Lu and I are going to the Food Show, then it's Lu's 10th birthday party in the afternoon/evening. I'm taking my camera along and hoping that the girls might wanna do a bit of a photo shoot. How cute is a bunch of 10yr old girls posing?! Sunday afternoon is Lee's baby shower, for which I have some prep work in the morning. I might have to go to work just to get over the weekend. It might be busy, but it should be lots of fun. Fingers crossed I'll have lots of photos to share with you all next week.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment