04 May 2011

Day 17: Jealousy

Jealousy. It's such an ugly word. Unfortunetly it's a feeling that I have about many different things and a feeling that is extremley unhealthy. I contemplated telling you about some of the things I get jealous of and ranting about this and that, but I keep coming back to the fact that jealousy is just so unhealthy. I already think them, so why bring it up and out for everyone else to bare the brunt of? 

I found a quote not so long ago that resonated with me and every time I start to feel those pangs of jealousy I remember it and try and move away from the jealousy. I have no idea who said it, and I'm fairly sure that it's not as accurate as I read it originally, but it still works.

"Envy no one. You don't know what their journey has been."

Jealousy will get me nothing but heartache. So no point dwelling on it any more than I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment