10 May 2011

Day 23: My favourite place

This ones a hard one. I don't think I have a place that I consider to be my absolute favourite place above somewhere else.

For a day-to-day, normal life type "favourite place" I'd have to pick my bedroom.
My bedroom has a big window that I have sparkly fairy lights hanging in, plus a stained glass window as well. I have beautiful latte coloured walls that are covered with different artworks - some from other artists, some my own, plus photos from my overseas travels. It's very colourful my room and that's the way I like it. I have a beautiful wooden bookcase that I adore and a Daddy-made necklace holder that is pretty clever and permanently fastened to the wall. I spend a lot of time in my bedroom. In fact it's where I am now. I'm usually blog from here, read from here, watch telly in here. It's my space. The only space I can really and truly call my own.

For a "favourtie place" I've travelled too, again I'm not sure that I could pick.
I loved Vanuatu for the perfect mix of relaxation and things too do.


I loved Santander, Spain for the culture, the life, the different space in the world and that it wasn't a tourist town, it was a 'real' Spanish town.


I loved Muscat, Oman for the culture, the life and for the fact that it's a place that not many Westeners go to and I have. That and it's actually very interesting. Probably didn't hurt that I had a gorgeous man showing me around either.


I've loved lots of different places I've been and places I go, but those would have to have been my favourites. . . so far. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment