11 May 2011

Day 24: A Joke

This, by far, is my favourite joke, you've probably heard me tell it before, but here ya go again:

A lizard was walking through the jungle and passed by a tree, he looked up and saw a monkey sitting on a branch.
He yelled up to him "Hey you! What you doing up there?!"
The monkey yelled back "Smoking a joint man. Why don't you join me?"
So the lizard scurried up the tree to sit next to the monkey. Together they puffed away on the joint until the lizard got thirsty.
"I'm going to go to the pond and get a drink of water" he said as he scurried back down the tree and off in to the jungle.
The lizard gets to the edge of the pond and bends over to start drinking when an alligator leaps out of the water.
"Hey you! What are you doing?!" yells the alligator to the lizard.
"I'm drinking some water man, I'm a little parched after smoking a joint with the monkey in the jungle."
"What?! I don't believe you."
"It's true man."
"I have to see this for myself" says the alligator as he climbs out of the pond and heads off in to the jungle.
He finds the monkey in the tree, looks up and yells "Hey you! What are you doing up there?!"
The monkey looks down and says "Fuuuck maaan! How much did you drink?!?!"

1 comment: