01 May 2011

Day 14: My hidden talent

I had to ask John what my hidden talent was as I was having a bit of trouble trying to think of not only what my talents are, but what of those are hidden.
 I thought of telling you about my hidden talent in Painting or Photography, but I don't think they are really that hidden. Sheesh, I show them enough on here.


What about the fact that I can roll my tongue or flare my nostrils. Not really that interesting.


John suggested my hidden talent at board games. I'm not entirely convinced that it can be classed as a talent, but I am good at it, so we'll go with it for now.


I love board games and I'm lucky in that I have a flatmate that loves them too. Somehow I'm ridiculously good at them too. John always wins Scrabble and for some reason I usually lose at Candyland, but otherwise I often come up trumps.


We have a lot of games, but the one we've been playing a lot of lately was my birthday present from John and Rachel the Munchkin Quest board game. It's the board game based on the Munchkin card game. The basis of the game is to defeat the monstors in the dungeon to reach level 10 and win the game. Every single time we've played I've made it to level 10 and all but two times I've won.


When I told the boys about getting the game they all all of a sudden wanted to come over and play. Meanwhile my girlfriends called me out on my new found geekdom. Yes it's geeky, but I don't really care. Board games are great fun, and I'm good at them, so why not aye?!


I'm always on the look out for new games, so if you know any goodies let me know. Perhaps I'll invite you round to play too, just remember it is my 'hidden talent' and I'm sure to blaze past you to take the victory!


Has anyone got any other suggestions for what my hidden talent could be?! It is actually ridiculously difficult to try and think of something legitimate for this prompt!

1 comment: