14 May 2011

Day 25: Hate

Hate. It's such a strong passion. Much like love. I believe that the opposite of love is not hate for this very reason, but in fact disintrest. To say that you hate something implies that you have such an extremely negative, passionate feeling about it for whatever reason. You must have be very wronged or really, really, really dislike it. I know that people do hate things and/or people for legitimate reasons, and then some others say they hate something when really they just dislike it. I think it's important to know if you do or don't really 'hate' something/someone before you put it out in to the universe. For that very reason I don't say I 'hate' something lightly. So you know that when I show you the following things and tell you that I hate them, you'll understand that I really really really really dislike them with a strong passion.

Things I hate:

Corn - Yuk!

Spiders freak me out

I hate being called 'baby' or 'dear'.

PS: Yep, I put a photo of a spider on my blog. To do that I had to google search 'spider' and then pick one to use. How impressed are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment