02 August 2010

Wedding Planner-zilla

Yep, that's me. Well, it is from now on. Haha.

We had a mid-week wedding planning meeting to meet with PS - my very good friend and a costume designer. He's making the bridesmaid dresses for us. And at cost! Yay :) We had a good chat about designs, dates, info needed and making a plan for getting three gorgeous dresses for us in time for the wedding. We managed to come up with some good ideas and I think I'm pretty set on a design for mine. I'm going to keep my design fairly simple and funk it up with accessories.

We've also done a lot of planning on the invitations. I've set down deadlines for when the final missing info (registry info, a map and front photo/design) needs to be "in". (In = me). End of August is the deadline. We need to get it all to Dad to get to the printer in Sept so they can be posted in October.

So deadlines are necessary. With so much school work for Lee and lots going on with work for me, it's definetly necessary to set ourselves dates and deadlines for info, but that's a good thing.

Another wedding planning meeting is scheduled for normal wedding planning night on Wednesday with Mum. Should be good to go over other aspects of the wedding - phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment