24 August 2010

3 days away

Tonight I'm surposed to be packing for a three day trip to the Hawkes Bay. I'm going up for a course. A course that they've been trying to get me to go on for the last few years but something's always gotten in the way. Anyway, it would seem it's fourth time lucky as I've just organised the taxi for the morning and now have to go pack my bag.

The course itself doesn't interest me to much, I'm just really looking forward to getting out of the office for three whole days!

I will miss my Wii Fit tho. I've made a really good start, having done it every day for the last week - that's a pretty big achievement for me! Three days out shouldn't matter to much in the grand scheme of things, but I wish I was able to keep the momento going. I'll have to be extra vigiliant about getting back into it when I get home. Already I've noticed that I'm more awake in the mornings, have more energy and feel much better about myself. Hopefully the longer that I do it the better I'll be.

I'll be back on Friday night and have a full weekend ahead. JP's brother is coming down for four days, we're going out on Saturday afternoon/evening. Then on Sunday we are going Bridesmaid Dress fabric shopping.

Perhaps by Monday I'll be looking forward to getting back to work?! Somehow, right now I really don't think so. I'm tired of the bollocks and the not-so-subtle power plays going on. I'm also a little bored - well a lot bored really. There isn't much work on and no where for me to go within the role under the current support. I guess I'll just grin and bare it until after the wedding in Feb, and then make a move from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment