06 August 2010

Camera Play

I left work at lunchtime today after having a slow morning and not feeling too well - I have a dead tooth that gives me grief every now and then. Luckily Friday's aren't very busy, so my team was happy to cover for me to go. I stopped off at the shops and got out some DVD's to curl up too.

The first movie was good - Valentines Day. It was done in the same style as Love Actually and I really enjoyed it. The second was The Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler - yum yum. It was ok-ish. I got kinda distracted and ended up getting out my camera to have a we play while it was playing. You know a movie can't be great when you pause it mid way through to go do something else.

I took advantage of the fading light and took my first macro shots with my new macro lens. After just a few shots I knew I'd made the right decision in buying the lens. Just the amateur shots that I haven't done any extra work on are great. Here are a few for you to have a look at:


















While I'm out in the garden my gorgeous cats stay warm inside and just watch . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment