13 August 2010

Team Social Activity

We had a team social outing tonight. For the first time we had invited partners, kids and best friends. Our more to the point - my best friend. hehehehe. I wasn't that fussed on inviting the extras because it does tend to alter the dynamic of the group. But it turned out to be kinda fun.

We went bowling (which I hate). JP and I got there a little early so that we could get a drink and some food. Everyone slowly came in and we congregrated around one huge table while doing all the introductions. It took two lanes to accomadate the 14 bowlers (damn ML managed to get out of the bowling - next time he's promised to cut me in on the plan). I was pleased to see that we were all pretty much as sucky as each other. I did manage to get a couple of strikes tho - yay :) That's pretty good for me. In fact I celebrated everytime I managed to get the ball in the right direction. I did try and do some fancy fred flintstone type move, but I almost forgot to let go of the ball and nearly ended up down the lane. So after that I realised I needed to just concentrate on bowling and not fancy footwork.

It was so nice to spend some fun time with JP too - we haven't done much of that lately. Now that we live together we tend to hang out together only when both of us are home, so we realised that we need to actually make an effort to hang out together more often. Just not bowling - I'm tired of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment