04 August 2010

Book Man

At work we have a "Book Man" who comes every fortnight with a new set of books and goodies. Some times there are a great bargains, great books, interesting and fun toys, and then sometimes there is nothing at all. Of course I can often spend lots of money.

This fortnight I bought two 'fact' books for a grand total of $4. They were on sale as they were the end of the line - a great little bargain.

Today "Book Man" bought a new toy - a dancing duck. He shakes his booty while quacking "Stupid Cupid . . " We've also had the strangling chicken - a chicken that walked along and sang, but he also squawked every time you grabbed it by the throat. I've seen a singing pig, a singing donkey and a laughing rooster. They are funny the first time, midly amusing for about four more rounds, and then they are very annoying. I never buy them, the novelty has always worn off by then.

In the past I've bought a lot of "fact" books, children's books and books for christmas pressies - like I say, great bargains!

If you don't have one already, you should definetly get a "Book Man" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment