28 August 2010

Home again home again jiggity jig

I'm home! It seems like I was away for weeks, not days. The course was great - much better than what I had anticipated. I do think you have to be in the right frame of mind to do it, and if you're not then it would have been pointless. However this must have been just the right time for me. I've been invited three times before and it's never felt right until this time.

We had a great group of people on the course and amazing leaders. Amanda Fleming was the presenter and she had a brilliant way of engaging you, laughing with you and making you WANT to get involved.

When you ask people what this course was about they can't really explain it and now I understand why. It's very much about your own personal development, but more than that it's about helping you know yourself better. I learnt a lot about myself through listening to others stories and from telling my own.

Each evening we went out for dinner. The first night 6 of the 12 of us went for Thai food and the second night 10 of us went to a lovely local restrauant and sat out under the chandelier in the back yard. It was so nice to be out to dinner with a group of woman that I hadn't met two days ago. Woman from all over the country, all different ages and as it turns out all from amazing lifes.

I've come home again with some new things to consider adn what i hope is going to help me to figure out what I want in life and how to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment