08 April 2010

The lazy day off work

Mmmmmmmm I love a good lie in. I'm on holiday for the week, and after driving 8 hours yesterday I was knackered. Needless to say, I had a really good sleep, followed by a really good lie in. Just snuggled up in bed with my two gorgeous geriatric cats and my laptop. Together we watched the latest episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Bones. I only really got out of bed so I could shower before meeting Mum for lunch. Thai food = yum yum. Followed by a catch up over coffee with a workmate.

Needless to say, my lazy day has left the pile of washing to be folded and the recycling to be sorted and the dishwasher to be emptied. But that's what tomorrows for. Now I only really need to ponder what to have for dinner. Leftover pizza or stirfry chicken?!

No comments:

Post a Comment