24 April 2010

Another trip to Auckland

Anyone would think I loved Auckland. I'm on my way to the airport shortly for a really quick trip to Auckland. I'll be back tomorrow night and I've been requested to get a box of Dunkin Donuts for the team meeting on Monday.

My gorgeous sister and I are going up to see Dad. It's his 60th birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! So we're going to spend the weekend with him, all us kids together, just hanging out. Should be fun.

This is the last planned trip to Auckland. I can't imagine that I'll be up there again before the end of the year, when I'll probably make a special trip up to see Dad's end of your art exhibition.

Full birthday weekend report will appear on Monday. Hopefully I don't forget the donuts. Or more importantly, I hope they don't all get eaten before I take them to work on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment