07 April 2010

The 10 reasons I had a wonderful Easter:

The 10 reasons I had a wonderful Easter (in no particular order):

1. I love driving long distance. Drove Wellington to Auckland and back again.

2. Got to stay with my Dad and Brother

3. Went shopping and spent loads of money - I can still hear my credit card saying "that was fun, lets do it again!"

4. I had a nosey around my Dad's university and got to see how proud and happy he is. And how proud of him I am!!

5. Went on a 19 hour road trip around Northland and I FINALLY went to Cape Reinga. I've been wanting to do that for years, and it was so coool!!



6. My brother actually used the phrase "Nature is our plate" while on a picnic. Classic!

7. I found white chocolate rocky road bars!! Yum yum.

8. I was able to appreciate life a little more - we were about 10 cars back from a fatal car collision on SH1. Very surreal to be that close.

9. I started reading the new book by my fave author Jodi Picoult. Check out her website - www.jodipicoult.com

10. Taking 4 days annual leave off gives me a 10 day easter holiday break! Bring on the rest of the relaxing week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment