21 April 2010

The aftermath of moving . . .

So we moved in to the new office and new team on Monday. Monday night I was in bed asleep at 9pm! And that's soooo not like me. I'm a night person and don't usually think about bed until at least 11pm. But I was just that tired from all the moving palava.

2 days later and I finally have email access, system access and finally printer access. Of course this means I'm very behind in my work - ahhh, stress!! Not to mention that every time I open my mouth I get told "don't worry about it" or told off. So I've created my own little cacoon. Until this afternoon when I had a little mini meltdown. I tried to take myself away to give myself a minute or two to ground myself again, but kept getting followed by well meaning team mates trying to make sure I was ok. I definetly feel like the team nancy - the one that cries all the time (which really hacks me off cause I'm not a crier at work, well not usually anyway). Then I realised that the entire group of us were upset and it wasn't just me.

Breathing in . . . breathing out. . . breathing in. . . breathing out. . .

But I came home and JP let me rant and then CR said he started a blog of his own after reading mine - how cool! So I feel much better now - thanks boys :) What would I do without ya?!

No comments:

Post a Comment