24 April 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Another week and five more great prompts:

1. Reflections
The light reflected off the earing I was trying to photograph and created a line of beautiful light.

2. Guess what this is. . .
. . . it's the sequened strap of one of my tops.

3. What's inside?
That's my nephew in there! We hope. We hope it's not a baby hippo.

4. Playtime
 I was going to get John to jump up and act the fool so I could get some silhouettes, but the geese were having none of his tomfoolery!

5. Lawn & Garden
 These two were standing up there trying to coordinate their timing to jump off. We were in the rose garden at Aotea Lagoon for an Easter Friday afternoon walk.


8 comments:

  1. I love your interpretation of 'what's in there' - too cute! A baby hippo would be adorable too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your set! Especially the what's inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your playtime capture is definitely my favorite. I love how they are ready to attack. Too funny. Geese and Swans are known to be quite mean too! Also, your what's inside is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - your photos this week are amazing. I loved the first two but then I got to playtime. The light and composition is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots! Love your playtime!! The light & the silhouettes....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots this week - love the first two macros and the one of your nephew.... let's hope it's not a hippo ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playtime is my fav, although if John did jump, the shots afterwards would be priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...these are all beautiful. My favorite is Playtime!

    ReplyDelete