17 April 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I loved the prompts this week and next weeks looking good too. Enjoy!

1. Time

Important childhood moments are marked with beautiful charms on my charm bracelet. It's such a wonderful representation of my life over time.

2. Poem
I got this random can of coffee from the local Asian Supermarket. The poem on the front reads
"I'll love you dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet
And the river jumps over the mountain
And the salmon sings in the street.
I'll love you till the ocean is folded and hung up to dry
And the seven stars go up squawking
Like geese about in the sky."

3. Outside

4. Zoom! or From the Car
You can spot these pelicans from the car and you only need to zoom in on them to capture a fantastic photo of them sitting up there.

5. Isolation
For some reason I love to photograph this earing, but I don't like to wear it. Go figure.


11 comments:

  1. Great photo of your charm bracelet! I love how hanging it shows off the charms--and what a wonderful way to interpret time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful interpretation of time & I love the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're used to hawks on our motorway signs but never a pelican - that's such a good shot taken from the car. Your coffee can is most unusual and I just love that little bee from behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your angles. Wonderful photography. Your outside capture is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos this week! Love the poem from the can of coffee. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That earing has wonderful repeated patterns. Photographs great. I love the poem on that can of coffee...so sweet and heartwarming. Great catches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interpretations -I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so great - I really love your zoom shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Love the last shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic "outside" shot. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing angles & im totally diggin' your outside & time shots! :3

    ReplyDelete