18 April 2011

Day 1: 10 things you never knew about me

Coming up with 10 things YOU never knew about ME is a lot harder that it sounds. Firstly, I'm not entirely sure who's reading this, so for those that don't know me at all, it's fairly easy. Meanwhile, those that have known me forever (Hi Mum) it's a little trickier.

I'm also not very good and staying quiet, so if I have an opinion about something, I'll share it. I don't keep much to myself at all. I've done my best to come up with things that I think NO ONE knows about me, so I'll be interested to see how many of you actually do! Here we go:

10 Things you never knew about me:
1. I'm a Royalist - I love all the wedding hoopla at the moment, I love the history of the monachary. I visited Buckingham Palace and Sandringham Castle when I was in England. I love it all.

2. I'd like to be on stage, in a play or musical, but I'm too nervous to audition.

3. No matter how many times I try it, I just don't like corn.

4. When I was a teenager I coloured my hair blonde. It lasted about a week before I went back to brunette.

5. I applied to the student exchange programme. I wanted to go to the States, but didn't get past the first round of testing/interviews. I can't remember why I didn't get through.

6. I taught myself to touch type by typing out my favourite book.

7. It really annoys me that you simply can not buy mint icecream without chocolate chips.

8. I had to bribe an official to be allowed across the UAE/Oman boarder.

9. I'm terrible at looking after plants.

10. Dishwashing liquid makes my arms itch, but I'd still rather wash than dry.

5 comments:

  1. yes I knew 6 of these, but as you say I AM your Mother !! Love you PS the blonde hair was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, now you've got me wondering which 4 you DIDN'T know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this, very interesting! I only knew 1, 5 and 7. I can't remember your hair being blonde!! Why would you rather wash than dry? Because you are finished first or because the dryer has to also put everything away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 out of 10 ain't bad Tracy! I just don't like drying dishes and having to put them away too is annoying.

    ReplyDelete