17 April 2011

30 Day Challenge

I've been looking for something to really encourage me to get back in to blogging. I really enjoy it when I do it, but I find I often just don't make time for sitting down and doing it. It's probably laziness and tiredness more than anything else, what can I say. So, I decided to make my own 30 day challenge. I've come up with 30 prompts and will respond to one each day for the next 30 days.

To help me along on my journey please feel free to leave comments - it really is very reassuring and motivating to know that you're out there actually reading this thing!

Without further adu, here are the prompts:

1. 10 things you never knew about me 
2. My most embarrasing moment
3. The place I want to travel to
4. My faveourite author
5. Inspiration
6. Websites I regularly visit
7. I wish. . .
8. A letter
9. Peace
10. Something I'd change
11. Childhood
12. Pet peeves
13. Love
14. My hidden talent 
15. My oldest friend
16. My faveourite music
17. Jealousy
18. A photo 
19. Family
20. Food
21. My biggest fear
22. 10 reasons why you wish you were me
23. My faveourite place
24. A joke
25. Hate
26. If I won a million dollars . . .
27. My biggest regret
28. My favourite TV show
29. Something random
30. 2011 is. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment