24 April 2011

Day 7: I wish . . .

I started writing out a list of things I wish for, But, I don't really wish all that much and the list had silly things on it. Wishing doesn't seem to help to achieve much and it doesn't really get much done. But, there are times that call for a little wishing - like blowing out birthday candles, seeing the first star in the night sky and blowing away a fallen eyelash - and in those cases I always wish for the same thing. every. single. time.

I wish I would find the man of my dreams who would love me for me, make me happy, give me children and be my best friend and lover for the rest of my life.

Any fairy godmothers, magicians, or lucky leprechauns out there that would like to use their talents to support my wish, I'd be most greatful. Or anyone else that would like to offer their own good wishes to give mine more power will always be welcomed.


No comments:

Post a Comment