22 May 2010

Busy weekend ahead

I appear to have a busy weekend ahead. Here are the things I'm doing this weekend:

1. Meeting the girls for a catch up over lunch at my fave cafe - The Peppermill

2. Supermarket shopping - nothing like needing cat food and coke

3. Housework - Oh Joy.

4. Going to dinner and the Opera tonight with JP and his gf. I've never been to the opera before so I'm quite excited about this outing. The last time I went to a show with JP and a gf it didn't go so well. She didn't say more than 2 words to me and I was probably a bit of a bitch to her too. But, I like this one, so all should be just dandy.

5. My brother and his workmate are coming to stay the night and possibly tomorrow night as well. They are driving down from Akld today for work, so will be turning up at home sometime tonight.

And that's just Saturday. Who knows what will be on the list of things to do tomorrow?!

Just got a txt from VR saying she's waiting for the rest of us girls at a table at the Peppermill, so better stop blogging, put my skates on and get down there. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment