03 September 2010

The weekend ahead

Our internet is on the 'go slow' at the moment so this is going to be a short blog. Tonight JP and have eaten leftovers and watched two movies - Chicago and Chicken Little. Reviews to come soon (probably when internet feels like working again). In the meantime I have a busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow I need to buy a birthday present for PS, try on a dress that Lee saw at a shop in town, catch up with the girls. Then on Sunday I'm going for Yum Char with PS and co for his birthday celebrations. I'll also need to do my chores and I want to do some photography it's a nice day, perhaps some painting, some reading and some journaling for work. When will I possibly find the time to do all this?! Oh and some nice sleepins would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment