25 September 2010

Exciting plans

This weekend I have lots of plans, but I'm most excited about going to Lee's studio at Uni tomorrow to help her photograph her artwork and her engagement ring. Very cool.

I'm also considering doing a diploma in professional photography. I found an online course that is selfpaced which looks really interesting. Will need to do a bit of research to see what else is out there, but I'm excited about it.

I have lots of chores to do this weekend - mostly weeding, car washing and housework. Not overly exciting, but it'll be good to have a nice, clean home again.

Mum's coming home this weekend too. I've put my order in for duty free booze - yay! And it will be nice to have Mum home again.

JP made the worlds best Moist Coffee Cake. It was one of those cakes that with every mouthful you moan. It was soo delicious! There is still some left in the fridge - wahoo! And I've put in an order for one to take to my team shared lunch on Monday. yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment