19 September 2010

Happy Birthday ES!

hello my fans. Turns out there are more of you reading my blog than I thought. It was pointed out to me last night that I've been a bit slack on posts this month - apologies. No real reason really, but I reckon I've been doing this long enough now to know I'll keep going with it. Oh and sorry TC, I have several more movies to review before I'm all caught up :)

Last Night was ES 30th birthday celebrations. We started out at Eclipse but had to move on becasue the place was closing for a private function. We eventually made to Taste of Korea (some of you will remember Turners on Willis St - it's in that old building). I've never had Korean food before I don't think, so I was intrigued about what we might get. I like to try new foods and I like all other asian foods so thought it couldn't be all bad. We got a set menu that they cooked on the BBQ in the middle of the table. I think Fujiyama down the road does it with a bit more grace, but this was fun too and tasty!

After dinner came the private Karaoke room. I don't think it really needs to be said but I'm not the worlds biggest karaoke fan so I wasn't to fussed on this part. But apparently when it's a group of good friends and I've had several beers I'm all for the singing! Go figure. Needless to say I woke up this morning with a sore throat. No headache, but a definite sore throat.

I'm a little intrigued to see what photos came out of the night - I do recall TC and I taking about 77 on ES camera because we just couldn't get the angle right. And I recall correctly several people were taking videos of the singing. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment