29 September 2010

Christmas Presents

I know it's early but I've started my christmas present shopping. I've started collecting bits and pieces as I find them and I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm getting for most people.

I had a great idea for my brothers present (who I usually find really difficult to shop for). So I jumped on the idea and it arrived on my doorstep today. I'm so excited because it's fabulous and so much better than I had imagined and I really, really wanna give it to him NOW! But, I can't :( 

And I can't show it to Mum, Dad or Lee because I'm thinking of getting something similar for them. And not because I can't be bothered to think of something good for them, but because this is such a great gift.

Now I just need JP to come home so he can see it and revel in my excitement over how awesome it is. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment