21 September 2010

Nail Polish

When I was a teenager I used to paint my nails all the time, but in recent years I haven't painted them at all. The other day I saw a woman (probably in her late 20's) with her fingernails painted black and it reminded me of all those years I painted mine. I think I stopped  painting them because it took so long to do - paint, dry and try NOT to get them smudged.
So, I got out the purple polish and painted them while watching a movie with JP. They 'dried' for the whole movie and looked cool. That is until I woke up the next morning and they were all smudged :(
The next day at work my workmate told me about a nail polish that sets in 50secs. Yeah Right! I've had one minute setting nail polish before and it didn't work. But I'm willing to try anything once and found myself down at the local New World supermarket purchasing some Maybelline Express Finish. In Black - because that's all they had.
And, it works! I swear, you paint on a coat and it's dry in 50 secs. Then another coat and it's dry in another 50 secs! Not just 'dry' but hard to the touch! I'm loving it. So now, how many colours do I really need to buy?! Lots of course! And my fingernails haven't been their natural colour since.

No comments:

Post a Comment