05 November 2010

Photo Challenges

I've been nosing around other blogs and have noticed that a lot of photography based blogs have photo competitions each week. They have a topic or a theme and you enter. To enter you post a photo on your blog and the place thier 'button' on your website, then link up on their blog so they can come and look at the photo.

There are so many of these out there and I'm keen to enter some. I just gotta make sure I get the timing right (most of the hosts of the competitions are american, so have to make sure I think in terms of their time!) and that I work out how to use the buttons and link up to their blog. Phew!

Some of the ones's I'm especially interested in are:

MellowYellowMondayBadge



 


 
 
And I'm so inspired, that not only do I want to enter, but I want to create my own weekly competition. Something tells me it will either be macro or purple related?!

No comments:

Post a Comment