23 November 2010

Photo Challenge Help

Ok folks, I need some inspiration from you all. Next week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday photo items are:

1. Black & White
2. I ate this. . .
3. Historic
4. Off-Centre
5. The End

Black & White, I ate this. . . and Off-Centre shouldn't be too hard, but it's Historic and The End that I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for. Do you have any suggestions?! AH from work suggested walking to the end of a peir or a beach and looking back to take a photo from "The End". I love that idea, so will give it a try.

My other problem is that I don't have much time in which to complete them this week as I'm away Fri & Sat in the Hawkes Bay for conference. As much as I would love to take my camera and go on a walk or somewhere while I'm up there, past conference experience means I'm not even going to pretend like I'll have time to do that. I do get home about 10.30am on Sunday, so that leaves the afternoon to snap away, but one suspects one may be exhausted. Oh well, the things you do for love aye.

No comments:

Post a Comment