14 July 2010

Websites that keep me occupied

So, I know I've been a bit slack in my blogs recently. But to be fair, my laptop has been having "issues" and I just can't be bothered trying to resolve them at the moment.
I've been fairly busy with life as well. So, I thought I'd quickly fire off some websites for you to check out. These are the sites that I find myself reading/looking at reguarly (for work or non-work reasons):

- of course

- hilarious site showing photos of weird people at Wal-Mart (an american cross of The Warehouse, K-Mart & New World)

- work

- fascinating site following a family with 7 children, the youngest being quints

- great bargains

- news from around NZ and the world

- google is your best friend!

- info on all the TV shows you watch

 - where I watch all the TV shows. It's up-to-date with the American seasons and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment