23 July 2010

The Boys are in town

This morning I was up early to pick up Dad and Lex from the airport. They one of those stupid early-morning-business-man flights and on a Friday! So I was up at 6am and left the house while it was still dark. That's pretty good for me! Usually I'm dragging myself out of bed at 7.20am which is the absolute latest that I can get up and still get to work in time. Even then it's cutting it fine. Really I should get up at 7am.

Anyway, I was early to the airport so I got a muffin and a coffee - both equally bad and equally expensive. The boys finally arrived and we made our way out of the airport via baggage claim. Did you know that if you use your credit card to pay the parking ticket at the booth it just debits your card and doesn't ask for a pin number or anything?! It's a little scary. We drove to my work where the boys took the car and left me to work. Being a Friday it wasn't so bad and the boys came back to pick me up at the end of the day. What good family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment