18 November 2011

Thank You

Thank you to all of those dear friends and family that blogged, emailed, texted, FBed me with all your love and offers of hugs (which I plan on collecting by the way). My post below was written while intoxicated. Therefore my inhibitions were lowered and I typed things I wouldn't normally type. But I don't regret it, it is what it is.

I want to assure you all that really I'm fine, honestly. It's a bit of a difficult time when it comes to anniversarys involving Camille, but they are only for a few minutes (and apparently for a few extra minutes when alchamahole is involved).

If anything, writing a 'Drunk Honesty' blog has lead to a confirmation of the wonderful people that I have in my life already. Perhaps I should do 'Drunk Honesty' blogs more often?!

Anyway, Thank You, you're all fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment