06 November 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Another week of great prompts for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.
1. Food

I couldn't help but add what I thought I could hear the strawberry saying. . . "BITE ME!"

2. Purple
Purple is my favourie colour. I own so many purple clothes, jewellary, and 'things', that it made deciding what to photograph really difficult. I narrowed it down to a necklace I never wear and a hat I adore. The necklace won (but the hat makes an appearance below), purely because it was a better photo.

3. In Disguise

I've ventured in to self potraits. Very causiously as I'm not confident at all at taking my own picture. 'In Disguise' provided a good opportunity to practice. I used party hats and animal hats and funky glasses and silly faces. But this simple, out-of-focus shot gives me the best disguise of all.

4. Shapes

Three champagne flutes create some interesting shapes, both clustered together and in their shadows.

5. Photographers choice


While taking photos of half eaten fruit my gorgeous but sometimes limelight-hogging cat plopped himself down right in the middle of the shot. But for all his faults, he's just so darned cute and he really did make the shot better.

12 comments:

  1. Very nice collection for this week's prompt. Love the cat shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright colour in your photos !!!!
    and in disquis is nice too like a little mystery !

    Have a nice sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I just love all of these.. So Artsy!! My favorite has to be the kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is very creative. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shapes is amazing!! Love the strawberry too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful set of photos! Your "shapes" capture is brilliant! I didn't recognize what it was a first, but then couldn't stop looking at it once I figured it out. And that last photo of your kitty with the strawberry....what a find! I really like your crisp white backgrounds in your photos.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your shots, purple is my fave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all just so good. Cute kitty shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your first two shots - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is your shapes shot - fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work with the shadows in the strawberry pic and with the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful shots....each is so creative. can't wait to see more next week.

    ReplyDelete