05 November 2011

Sixteen vs Strawberry

This afternoon I was photographing strawberries on a sheet of white card on my bedroom floor (because that's where the best light was).





Sixteen wandered in and plonked himself down on the paper - probably his defiant way of saying "I think you should stop doing that and play with me instead."


Now, I wasn't totally loving the shots of the strawberries on their own, so I let him stay. He lay quietly for a few minutes before stretching out and frightening himself by touching the strawberrry.


Now the strawberry was done for. There was no way that Sixteen was sharing his new found sunspot with a half eaten piece of fruit. He quickly showed that strawberry where he could go.




And once that strawberry was of the card and he had the spot to himself, he let me take photos of him just to prove that he really was more fun to play with.

1 comment: