31 July 2011

Photo Competition

The Dominion Post is bringing the World Press Photo Exhibition to Wellington once again this year and as part of the promotion they are holding a competition for their readers. Photographers are encouraged to enter their best photo. The winner would get their photo in the exhibition, entry to the opening night and camera equipment to the value of $650. Not to mention the glory of having a photo in an exhbit.

The criteria was very open ended which makes picking just one photo to enter very difficult. I don't have a 'favourite' photo or one that I can categorically say 'that's my best one'. With the help of a few friends I narrowed down my choices to the four below. I submitted one this afternoon. Which one do you think is best? I'll tell you which one I submitted if by some stroke of luck I actually get chosen. Fingers crossed!





No comments:

Post a Comment