14 March 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme

While technically it's Monday here in NZ, it's still Sunday in the US, so I figure that counts. I've come across this Meme and I might as well join in the fun! These guys steal memes from other bloggers and repost them for all to play (giving credit where credit is due of course).


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Why bother? I need my glasses . . . "

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$0.00 - eftpos and credit cards are what I use most of the time.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
FLOOR

4. Favorite planet?
This one I guess.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My Dad

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I have "Light Surrounding You" by Evermore. I love the song and love the ring tone.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A new one - purple with little diamantes. Looks better than it sounds.

8. Do you label yourself?
With a label maker? So I don't forget who I am? No.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Not wearing any right now. But I did just take off some new ones I bought at KMart for just $3! Bargain!

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Um, well, I didn't read theres yet. Is that bad?!

12. What does your watch look like?
I don't have a watch, I just use my cell phone clock if I can't see one nearby.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Editing photos and watching TV.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"where r u" - from my mate when we got seperated while shopping

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I'm guessing a 7-11 is a dairy or supermarket? The closest to me is about a 1 min drive away or 7 min walk down the road to the main shopping area of the suburb.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Sweet

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
Anyone would be nice, but if I'm being picky, a hot, handsome man would do just nicely.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
A cushion usually on my bed.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just a couple of neurofens last night.

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
I love digital. Took me a while to let go of film but now I'm a convert.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Umm, tough one, I'm not really too fussed with age. I've enjoyed my late 20's a lot more that my early 20's I guess.

22. Your worst enemy?
Chocolate and Citris. You do make me so itchy and spewy.

23. What is your current desktop picture?


This gorgeous one of Jackie, Jessie & Jacob (my Mum's future grandkids)

24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
I say so many funny things it's hard to keep track. Muahahahaha!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks thanks. And with that I could fly anywhere. Bet if I could fly I couldn't also get a million bucks.

26. Who can't you say “no” to?
My sister. Or any family member for that matter.

27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
I bought the "Semi-Charmed" Album of mixed artists. Very chilled and cool.

28. What time of day were you born?
I have no idea, I don't remember. I couldn't tell the time back then and I didn't know I'd be quized on it later in life.

29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
3. Because it's so cute, look at it, all round and bumpy. Seriously, I have no idea why, it just is and always has been.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
In Wellington, NZ

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No - I once heard a good quote that I agree with and try to remember whenever I feel myself becoming envious - "Don't envy another person's fortune, you don't know what there journey has been."

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
If they are they haven't told me about it.

Housesitting with friends in Wellington. Woke up to the news and spent the day watching the TV with the rest of my Uni classmates. 
33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment