20 March 2011

Baby Kicking

I felt my wee nephew kick and move!

While I've felt unborn babies kick before in a fleeting "quick it's kicking, feel this" type moment, I've never really been close enough to someone to spend a good 25 minutes with my hands on their baby belly, so this was quite the novelty.

Brutus (as he's affectionately referred to at the moment) was woken up from his nap when Lee laid down on the couch to look through my holiday photos. After some gentle prodding he rolled around and slowly woke up. I could feel him moving around and kicking every now and then. It was awesome! and so magical.

Little Brutus is already so loved and I made sure he knew his Aunty Heather was there and just so excited to feel him and can't wait to meet him in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment