14 March 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday

I'm back! Over the last few weeks I've been busy with Lee & Morgan's Wedding and then taking a very well deserved holiday on the beach in Australia. I have hundreds of photos to share and so much to catch you all up on, but I also started back at work today and I'm pooped. So I thought I'd start off nice and slow with this photo for Mellow Yellow Monday.


This little guy was a yellow and black ladybug. I've only ever seen the black and red ones at home, so he was quite the novelty. I wasn't quick enough to get him sitting on Mum's finger, but I got him lifting off and I think it's pretty unique! Gotta love the macro lens!

MellowYellowMondayBadge

4 comments:

  1. Nice shot, I like this insect. I wish you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gush that is so pretty cool!
    MYM

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the coombination of colors pretty indeed :) happy mym

    ReplyDelete