22 October 2010

Long Weekend "To Do" List

This weekend is a long one, but even more so as I have Tues and Weds off too (one day annual leave and one day flexi leave). Here's a list of things I wanna get done with my five days off:

Vaccuum and wash my car
Do the housework - vaccuum, mop, clean bathroom, clean toilet, clean kitchen etc
Read module 2 and do assignment for photography course
Visit my Gran in her new retirement home and take her shopping
Pick up Dad from airport on Tues
Take Dad back to airport on Weds
Go to Lee's exhibition opening
Take rug to ChemDry for a quote to clean it
Go for dinner on Sat night with friends (for Candy's birthday)
Do some more gardening
Start doing Wii Fit again
Work out what Christmas Presents I need to get
Buy a birthday present for Ness
Update career portfolio journal for work
Get the wedding planning on track
Get up to date with my movie reviews for the Alphabetical Movie Project
Do some painting

.  .  .  .  and have some spare time left over for sitting in the sun with my book

No comments:

Post a Comment