25 October 2010

Day 3

So on Day 3 I've started a lot of the things on my 'To Do' List, but not actually finished them. So at the end of Day 3 the ticked off items are:

Vaccuum and wash my car
Do the housework - vaccuum, mop, clean bathroom, clean toilet, clean kitchen etc
Go for dinner on Sat night with friends (for Candy's birthday)
Start doing Wii Fit again

I have however (as you'll see below) been working on on getting up to date with my movie reviews - only 2 to go now, I've also done a wee bit of gardening - and by wee bit, I mean that I pulled the dead lillies out on my way to the letterbox, and I've mentally checked over my christmas present shopping list, just not physically.

Tomorrow I should be able to tick off a lot of items. I'm picking Dad up from the airport at 2.30, going to see Gran at her new home and then going to Lee's exhibition opening. And all of this is in the afternoon only, so plenty of time to get things done in the morning. Hopefully. Or maybe I'll just sleep in, seeing as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment