27 October 2010

Day 5

I've had 5 days off and while it hasn't be an overly relaxing break, it's be productive and I havn't been at work which was the main point. At the beginning of the break I had a long list of items I wanted to tick off. Below is the list and those in a delightful pink colour are the items that I managed to get done. Not to bad!

I couldn't decide if I liked having a list of things to do. I liked that it kept me focused and I definetly did more than if I didn't, but I did feel a little guilty at one stage when I just sat down and did nothing one evening.

Vaccuum and wash my car
Do the housework - vaccuum, mop, clean bathroom, clean toilet, clean kitchen etc
Read module 2 and do assignment for photography course
Visit my Gran in her new retirement home and take her shopping - she didn't need any shopping done in the end.
Pick up Dad from airport on Tues
Take Dad back to airport on Weds
Go to Lee's exhibition opening - And there's another one next Weds at Weltec if you're interested. I'm going to that one too.
Take rug to ChemDry for a quote to clean it - only $65! much better than the $300 I was expecting. Should take about a week.
Go for dinner on Sat night with friends (for Candy's birthday)
Do some more gardening
Start doing Wii Fit again
Work out what Christmas Presents I need to get
Buy a birthday present for Ness
Update career portfolio journal for work
Get the wedding planning on track - got a big wedding planning meeting on Sat (which is also invitation writing night)
Get up to date with my movie reviews for the Alphabetical Movie Project
Do some painting
. . . . and have some spare time left over for sitting in the sun with my book (oh well, maybe next break?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment