03 September 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Another week, another Sunday, and that means another Scavenger Hunt. I loved the prompts this week. Enjoy!

1. Stairs


It turns out that my back stairs are not that interesting. That is until the sun and the outdoor chair work together with the stairs to great fabulous shadows.

2. Clouds


Would you believe that there were simply NO clouds in the sky every time I picked up my camera this week!? I dove into my archives to find this photos from my trip to Australia in March. I like the grainy feel of it, not sure why. That's Jessie galloping along the beach.

3. Abstract


Before I pulled up a dead lilly plant front my garden I photographed it. It's now one of my favourite things to photograph and I refuse to remove it from the garden. How could I when it provides such beautiful shots such as this one?!

4. Macro


I adore my macro lens. This wee fella posed for me for several minutes before taking flight.

5. Smile


My very good friend Ele and her newborn son Luke. I love her super proud smile! You can just feel the love she has for her son radiating from her.

10 comments:

  1. Ladybird shot is spectacular. So are the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that abstract and macro shot! And Luke is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all great! love that ladybug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great shots! And there's nothing better than a newborn...so cute :)
    The stairs shot is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your abstract! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh - what a great set - those last two shots are perfect...and those clouds, gorgeous. Great work, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorites were stairs and macro! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set, love the shadows on your stairs, and macro is wonderful, love the composition and all that negative space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING!!! could look at those stairs forever, and still not be able to adjust my eyes 100%. Awesome captures.

    ReplyDelete