12 September 2011

Revisiting old photos

Have you ever looked at old photos years after you took them and rediscovered the magic of that time?

'Travel' is the theme this week of a blog that I was invited to contribute too (they probably asked hundreds of people but I was stoked none-the-less). Anyway, so I was looking through my photos from my trip to the middle east two years ago to find some good 'travel' photos. I did, but I also realised that my editing skills, while not fantastic, are better than they were then and I could re-edit some of them now.

So I did. I've only a done a few, but check these ones out. Let me know what you think.











Now that I've started playing with these old photos (and by old I mean, they were taken on my small compact camera before I even bought my DSLR!) I'm keen to keep playing with them. I took hundreds of photos on this trip and lots others. So be prepared to see lots more 'old' photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment