22 September 2011

I'v been featured!

I'm so excited! One of my black & white photos has been picked as the 'daily feature' on the Mortal Muses blog. It's a photography blog for amateur photographers like myself. Daily they feature a Black & White photo, an 'Everyday Beauty' photo and a photo on the current theme. I read this blog everyday and I submit photos every week.

For me, having a random stranger look at my photo and think 'I really like that, so much so that I'm picking it to feature today' is soo encouraging and exciting. Yes I understand it's just for one day, and Yes I know it's just a small fish blog, but who cares, my photography was chosen, picked, liked, FEATURED. Ha! *big smiley face grin*

To check it out click on this blog button:

1 comment:

  1. Oh I forgot to congradulate on on here. I forget when I read it then do it in person. Well done.

    ReplyDelete