24 June 2011

Oops, I haven't blogged for a few days as you may have noticed. No big reason, just been doing nothing much.

John introduced me to "Misfits". It's a UK TV show about 5 teenagers doing community service who get struck by lightening. As a result they develop 'powers' based on their personalities or insecurities. (And as John would say) Hyjinx ensues. We've been watching it online over the last few nights. It's been fun hanging out, downing the ginger ale and chips in front of the telly. The cats join us, so it's like a whole flat party.

What else, hmmmm..... work is. . . well. . . . let's just say that I'm working really hard on being positive and keeping myself in check. I think it would be very easy for me to get in to a downward spiral of negativity right about now. I just have to have faith in myself, hold my head high, grin and bare it. Probably shouldn't say to much more for fear of starting a rant and once I get started I might never stop. With this blog being in writing it probably wouldn't be my wisest move to let rip on here. Ya never know who might be reading.

With that said, I think I'll call it a night. I have a photo shoot with Lee and her bump tomorrow afternoon, followed by dinner at Grans. Then I have Sunday all to myself. Sweet.

1 comment: