26 June 2011

He's almost here!


There's only two weeks before my nephew is due to arrive, so yesterday afternoon we took advantage of the late afternoon light and took some photos of the baby bump. I've collaged a photo from yesterday with a photo from 10 weeks ago so you can see how much he's grown!

At one point I thought I saw a foot poking out, but it may have just been wishful thinking as whatever it was quickly moved away.

The midwifes have told Lee that her pregnancy has 'textbook' which is awesome. Of course, does this mean he'll arrive on time? Lee and Morgan have been keeping track of everyone's birth date prediction. I've gone for the 22nd July (11 days after the due date) for several reasons. The 22nd is Lexi's birthday, no one else has gone so far past the due date, and both Lee and Morgan arrived late - and still do to this day - so I figure it's a good bet. No matter what date he arrives, I'm going to be there in the waiting room for him. I'm so excited!

2 comments: