17 January 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I know it's Tuesday, but Ashley graciously keeps the Scavenger Hunt Sunday link open until Tuesdays so stagglers like me can still participate. The prompts this week were too good not for me to participate, so here you go:

1. Stacked Up
I took a macro shot of the stacked up dinner plates.

2. Winter Wonderland
I live in New Zealand and it's currently the middle of Summer, a fairly wet summer, but still summer. So this one is from my archives. We experienced a freak snow storm in August last year and I took LOTS of photos to document the once-in-a-lifetime-for-us-Wellingtonians event.

3. Sweet
Beside our front door is this wee wall feature. Sitting there we have a lolly jar for guests to help themselves too. It's popular with everyone that visits.

4. Hole
I love this little hole in the wood that adds so much character to the deck and to photos such as this one.

5. Frozen
I knew I wanted to take a photo of the three vodka bottles my flatmate keeps in our freezer for this prompt, but I wasn't feeling the love until I played with the edit on this one. Vodka is definelty best after a little 'freezing'.


7 comments:

  1. I like the 'abstract' feel of your 'stacked up' and nice detail on the frozen vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! These are all lovely shots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful work - I especially love your first and last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite shot is the one of your dinner plates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Stunning work. Loooove your first shot. Ahhh-mazing. And sweet is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are so good!! Love the way you edited "frozen" and "sweet." I also really like the compostion on the "hole" shot! So many pretty feature in the wood.

    ReplyDelete